• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] Open MP
Can someone tell me about Open.mp and why Y_Less left SA-MP for his Open.mp? Was there a specific goal or just because he wanted to be the King?

(It will be better if Y_Less himself explains?this.)

Btw i like this idea if there are no problems like the internet tab thing and some other problems/limitations sa-mp has.
https://www.burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=54
Well, Y_Less can work on the fresh project, i will take a lot of effort indeed but will not be increase the life of multiplayer community except for a little only ifa significant?amount of people?switch to this mode.?SA-MP of course is an old mode and is getting?alot of 'free advertisement' because of the Russian youtubers that is why it was able to defeat the other modes like MTA even though MTA has alot of more features, another reason for its success is its simplicity, just because the players don't have to wait 10-20 mins download roleplay scripts when they first login to a new server ( it can't be denied?the newer version of SA-MP failed ). The main hope for this very community are?the Russians. If you can find a way which benefits the top russian servers, it will attract alot of people and server owners (just a suggestion).
I apologize for kicking-in on the subject it self "as-you-said". My believes are:

1) Y_Less had a unique and progression idea to spread the future on maintaining and improving the up-comming/current mod for GTA:San Andreas.

2) gather as many GTA Lover's and Fan's related to the game, who are whiling to contribute idea's, scripts, projects, libraries and so-on .... so-on.

3) fixing as many bug's, issues the mod it self has.

4) teaching one-another for better understanding the code it self and developing/improving it to its former glory.

correct me if i'm wrong this is written by my own opition and i wish to stick further and i also decided i will be publishing scripts only here becouse i realy love it and enjoyed it.
I recommend You read this: https://www.burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=54
[Image: hA4aWPT.jpg]