• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord SACNR Monitor Bot
I wrote a discord bot that will query information from the SACNR Monitor based on a IP and port you provide. It currently does not support URL's with an A record for an IP but I will eventually bring that out.

The invite link can be found here:?https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=565207337883795487&permissions=8&scope=bot

To use the bot, all you need to type is:

Code:
!sacnr ip port(default 7777)

You'll get information like this thrown out:

[Image: EQGraNx.png]

For those who are wondering where it's being hosted and what it was written in, dakyskye?is hosting the bot and it was written in C#.

Have fun!
That's neat but it looks prone to abuse
(2019-04-17, 10:22 AM)Bork Wrote: I wrote a discord bot that will query information from the SACNR Monitor based on a IP and port you provide. It currently does not support URL's with an A record for an IP but I will eventually bring that out.

The invite link can be found here:?https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=565207337883795487&permissions=8&scope=bot

To use the bot, all you need to type is:

Code:
!sacnr ip port(default 7777)

You'll get information like this thrown out:

[Image: EQGraNx.png]

For those who are wondering where it's being hosted and what it was written in, dakyskye?is hosting the bot and it was written in C#.

Have fun!

Allow a configurable timeout between uses, and also cache the information for 24 hours. (or something like that)
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
(2019-04-17, 02:55 PM)hual Wrote: That's neat but it looks prone to abuse

In what way?

(2019-04-17, 03:01 PM)JustMichael Wrote: Allow a configurable timeout between uses, and also cache the information for 24 hours. (or something like that)

Not a bad idea. Will work on it. I should probably open source the project as well.
You could either use the samp-servers-api to get server information, or just make the bot query the specified server.
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
Mashallah brother! good job. I rate it 10/10.
Cool stuff, useful as well
Meow
This is great.
Mashallah!
Well done, Bork.
Ok so
Huh? it will be advertisement.
[Image: q7fGeq3.png]

(2019-04-19, 02:48 AM)BigETI Wrote: You could either use the samp-servers-api to get server information, or just make the bot query the specified server.

I'm thinking of working on a fork where it can be centred towards a specific discord & its game server. Also, what updates are due and what would people like to see from this bot? I've already started working on v1.1 which will support URL's in place of a IP, however, it's not necessarily consistent right now, heh.

I would like to apologise for the recent downtime, the bot has been undergoing some maintenance and I've definitely realised that I need a separate testing bot token, oof.

I will also be working on open sourcing the project sometime soon however I don't think it's been perfected enough to do that.

(2019-04-23, 06:20 PM)Zomic Wrote: Huh? it will be advertisement.

I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore this comment.
You don't really need to make your own querying thing and handle the querying load yourself. We don't mind doing it - The whole point of the SACNR Monitor API is to let people do things like these. Your only worry however should be to have a reasonable cooldown for using the command.

Also, any idea when the bot will be online again?
Great work Bork..people like you make these things easier