• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell happened??
Question 
So I get back to SAMP scripting just as the Easter holidays begin, I go to the forums and notice people like Southclaws or Y_Less got banned, Google links being censored and overall it being a massive clusterfuck

And now I just found out half the community is here now and developing their own version of SAMP?

What happened?? Why did Kalcor get mad and threaten to entirely delete the SAMP forums? Sorry if I'm biting more than I can chew, but all this drama's very confusing lmao
(2019-04-18, 01:17 PM)Metro Wrote: So I get back to SAMP scripting just as the Easter holidays begin, I go to the forums and notice people like Southclaws or Y_Less got banned, Google links being censored and overall it being a massive clusterfuck

And now I just found out half the community is here now and developing their own version of SAMP?

What happened?? Why did Kalcor get mad and threaten to entirely delete the SAMP forums? Sorry if I'm biting more than I can chew, but all this drama's very confusing lmao

I advise you to take a look at this:?https://www.burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=54
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket