• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] Must-have tools for modern and efficient SAMP scripting workflow?
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section or if it's the wrong tag, I didn't manage to find any other place fitting for my question.

I'm pretty out of the loop and recently decided to come back to SAMP coding and wondered what would be the necessary tools for good, efficient programming.?

I already have vscode with the pawn tools extension as well as sampctl and a github project set up, what other libraries and tools do you find yourself using to speed up and ease your workflow??

Also things like object and animation browsers would be useful as well, Ryuzaki's anim editor that I've used before is clunky and quite honestly trash

Ty in advance
Having JernejL's map editor ready is always great for when I want to place some pickups, get some object offsets, find some objects, etc.
It's all about strategy. How you distribute your tasks, whether you use a Trello board or not, maybe GitHub issues section. Taking breaks during scripting and trying not to burnout yourself. I usually burnout and then loose all the interest.
`sampctl package run --watch` Visual Studio Code with the Pawn Tools extension - though I haven't really written much pawn in the last year...
samp pawn package

(2019-04-18, 06:19 PM)Ihnify Wrote: samp pawn package

It was merged directly with Vscode's extension.