• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Multiplayer for the New Edition of GTA SA (Android, iOS, UWP, Xbox 360)
Multiplayer support for the new edition of?GTA San Andreas

[Image: GTA-San-Andreas-for-Android-Features.png]

After having discussed this on the discord channel, I now think it's time to open a thread for this.?Let's start by saying that I know this isn't an easy task, at all. I know that there are major issues with this idea, but still I would like to put it forward.

The advantage of this is basically being able to play multiplayer in?GTA San Andreas in its newer version, that does not have a multiplayer yet (except for Android?which has this unofficial and unauthorized?SA:MP mod).

The main issues would be releated to:
  • things that were added or removed in the new GTA SA

• the HUD placement, making it necessary for server developers to be aware on where to place text draw

• mantaining many different platforms all at once

• platform obstacles, mostly iOS and Xbox 360

Platforms that might be made:
  • Android

• Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile

• iOS (most likely only jailbreaked devices)

• Xbox 360 (most likely?only on jailbreaked / flashed?devices, or maybe by using a proxy that runs out of the Xbox)

If there is enough interest in this thing, it's possible that in the future after the first open.mp client has been released,?I may start studying and developing it in my spare time,?based on open.mp source?code since it's open, and with the intention to keep it open source, aligned and up to date with open.mp.
Android compatible only would be enough for me.
(2019-04-20, 05:23 AM)Verc Wrote: Android compatible only would be enough for me.

I too would focus mostly on that, since the largest player base would surely come from there (instead of iOS or Xbox).
Android users would be the majority of players playing san andreas after the pc, so an android platform would be enough
SAMP ??? ????????? ? ?????????. ??????? ? Open.MP ????? ????????? ? ???, ???? ???????????? ??? ????????.
(2019-11-01, 06:46 AM)Daedric_Prince Wrote: SAMP ??? ????????? ? ?????????. ??????? ? Open.MP ????? ????????? ? ???, ???? ???????????? ??? ????????.

Yes that's true, there is a SA-MP client version that runs on the Android GTA:SA, however that version was not created?by the official SA-MP team it?was made by some guys?using leaked code, a.k.a. stolen code.

It would be just amazing if open.mp had an Android client that was rewritten from scratch, allowing the hundreds?of thousands of GTA:SA mobile players to join the multiplayer community.

It would also be a cool thing if the open.mp client supported all versions of GTA:SA for PC (including v 2.0 and Steam)
[Image: Sasinosoft.png]