• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Suggestion] Don't make open.mp a "custom engine that you can mod"
i disagree with the OP, but there is no need to call him arrogant and selfish

with love, me

(2019-04-28, 08:43 AM)Godfather Wrote: Custom content will shape each community different and it is to server owners and players to choose how will they shape their gaming experience, not your choice to limit all of them by stupid ideas.

agreed
#NoLimitations

I have several Low Poly vehicles, and skins, which fit perfectly into the GTA universe, it makes no sense for me to be harmed because of some who use full HD vehicles.

It will be a great differential of additional vehicles as well as skins.

An example is the LSPD, lacking vehicles of divisions, skins and even objects.

And this can all be supplied with 0.3DL.

For Roleplay servers, it makes a lot of difference, and much of our community is roleplaying.
As mentioned above my post,

A server wanting to implement custom skins/vehicles which retain to the GTA SA atmosphere should be eagerly encouraged. There's a modding website where you can find vehicles/skins which retain to the same area. They aren't HIGH-Poly and they still standout differently than the defaults. Most people probably aren't even aware of the GTA SA Vehicle Patch /shrugs. I think if people upload/use stupid idiotic things those servers will reflect to others, and thus people will look for a server in which doesn't have stupid mods forcefully installed. Also I am so about disabling the HUD please and thank you.
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

[Image: 8zsUx.png]

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

(2019-04-28, 12:01 PM)godBrother Wrote: I agree completely with OP. This is the fundamental problem with MTA. MTA is barely related to San Andreas.

If anyone disagrees they have MTA that they can visit.

MTA has more problems than it not being related to San Andreas.? Besides, people who want to make custom content might know how to implement it in pawn but not lua.

I don't think there should be any limit to the creativity people want to express on their server.? Obviously certain ideas would be a bit over the top and out there for such a game but the freedom to be able to do that is what's important.? Also, regardless of whatever people may think about this, this mod will eventually go open source so as the saying goes, "if there's a will, there's a way".
Stoned Ape

I dont agree.

1> HUD : I mean why not lol..

2> Vehicles and Skins: When it comes to "custom" objects, nothing is abused. If a freeroam server owner sees fit to add a Tesla Electric car into his server, why couldn't he? People are bored looking at the same vehicles again and again.... Same for skins, adding ability to retexture is okay yeah. But Removing custom skins... thats a big no no.
I would like to see custom vehicles.