Yes
85.19%
No
14.81%
27 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trucking Server
Hey, I have decided to create a new trucking server gamemode from scratch, I need some ideas so I can finish and release it on this forum.

I was thinking to livestream it on twitch too, but not sure if I should do that. There's a poll, so you can vote.

Post your ideas and I'll implement some if I find them interesting & useful.
What about military trucking? With the warfare rpg server my community and I are creating, you could join ranks and run development for a whole trucking sub-gamemode. It would be intense as all hell!
Should create an enterable truck cabin map where you could sleep in, as well as an enterable trailer for more immersion.
Meow
Maybe add a hunger, thirst and fatigue system where the player has to eat, drink and respectively sleep in the cabin, that would work with the idea given above.

Add a few truck stops around the map where truckers can park and sleep, but that would make them lose time and arrive late on their delivery or something.
(2019-04-21, 10:29 AM)Wolf Wrote: Should create an enterable truck cabin map where you could sleep in, as well as an enterable trailer for more immersion.

(2019-04-21, 12:31 PM)Andrew Bones Wrote: Maybe add a hunger, thirst and fatigue system where the player has to eat, drink and respectively sleep in the cabin, that would work with the idea given above.

Add a few truck stops around the map where truckers can park and sleep, but that would make them lose time and arrive late on their delivery or something.

^
Livestream can be interesting. I remember one guy was streaming while scripting in SA-MP.
Codeah, use angery induce!
(2019-04-21, 12:31 PM)Andrew Bones Wrote: Maybe add a hunger, thirst and fatigue system where the player has to eat, drink and respectively sleep in the cabin, that would work with the idea given above.

I'd personally keep it just to sleeping, like in ETS2/ATS for example. I wouldn't want to micromanage too many things in a trucking server.

Trucking servers can be nice, I've had my fun with them. Having a variety of maps and vehicles, as well as being able to be the police, makes for a pretty fun gamemode. Also definitely add some form of convoys, that makes it all the more fun.
I wanted to make a trucking server too. Something like ETS2 on SA:MP. But I don't know how much players are going to play trucking.

There were other trucking servers and did not had so much players.

But I will like to see something like this. I wish you luck.
livestream is very important to promote your server, samp is famus in Russia because Russians still doing live stream much more then English community.

Sorry for my English~
Still looking forward to it or should this be locked?
(2019-05-12, 07:19 PM)Gravityfalls Wrote: Still looking forward to it or should this be locked?

Makes an indication he doesn't want to be a moderator, and then asks OP if thread should be locked. Maybe it should be left open for us to pile in suggestions or includes of various utensils.

ps - if you are logic_ hi, it's me akira297 roflmao
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

[Image: 8zsUx.png]

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

(2019-05-15, 11:25 PM)AkiraR Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 07:19 PM)Gravityfalls Wrote: Still looking forward to it or should this be locked?

Makes an indication he doesn't want to be a moderator, and then asks OP if thread should be locked. Maybe it should be left open for us to pile in suggestions or includes of various utensils.

nah, holmes, i'm too cool for moderator, admin suits me better :eyes: just asked cause it seems highly unlikely because of this guy going inactive. no other incentive meant.

aye aye?you rofl lmao akira69 * autistic screeching * yes am same guy haha
(2019-05-16, 07:51 AM)Gravityfalls Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 11:25 PM)AkiraR Wrote:

nah, holmes, i'm too cool for moderator, admin suits me better :eyes: just asked cause it seems highly unlikely because of this guy going inactive. no other incentive meant.

aye aye?you rofl lmao akira69 * autistic screeching * yes am same guy haha

How do you know I was inactive? I was waiting for people's replies so I can get more ideas, and as for locking it I could've simply post here or ask someone to do it, thank you.
Doesn't look like you were active, I checked your activity on the forum profile too.

Anyways, consider adding proper trucker jobs - not just random jobs, make them that you only get the jobs when there's a need in a business, business can only hold a small amount of items in their inventory, so upon each purchase, they can order more stock and there are jobs for truckers.
(2019-04-22, 08:43 AM)Bork Wrote: Codeah, use angery induce!

I swear you get stupider and stupider with your English.
(2019-05-25, 08:59 AM)Commodore Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 08:43 AM)Bork Wrote: Codeah, use angery induce!

I swear you get stupider and stupider with your English.

And I swear you're one salty motherfucker.
i'll start the project but won't be able to livestream it. thanks to everyone for their suggestions. the project will be released as soon as it's finished.