• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did so many get banned?
Its still hard to understand, how so many people got banned from samp? Did they openly declare they hate SAMP?
No hate towards SAMP, however unhappiness with how Kalcor is running his mod. He's selfish, puts money before anyone/anything, gives nothing about its community and runs things like a dictator, neglecting everyone. SAMP's core, with which I mean the largest contributors, all got their bans for giving their opinion on the matter. He also says SAMP will die within a year or 2, and doesn't want to contribute anything to the mod anymore, yet he keeps cashing with Hosted Tab etc. He's also against Google and tries to force his beliefs upon us.

All in all, one word: dictator.

This mod and its developers will set things right for the community, the way it should be.
(2019-04-21, 04:19 PM)hello.world Wrote: Its still hard to understand, how so many people got banned from samp? Did they openly declare they hate SAMP?

No. It would be more accurate to say they said "we love SA:MP, maybe you could improve it a little bit?" That is apparently a bannable offense. As is asking why those people were banned. As is joining another forum or social media group.
I'm going to lock this thread, because I don't think that it is productive to keep going on about it. It happened, it sucks, and I wish that it didn't. You can read more about it and discuss it in this big thread: https://www.burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=54
Follow me on: Twitter/X | Instagram | Twitch