• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] NPC's of GTA SA
It would be nice if there was a way to put the NPCs that the GTA San Andreas brings as well as FiveM in GTA V that you can leave to the NPC's that use cars, they go on the street, that's the same but in here with Open.mp and that Of course, we could interact with them by adding functions, etc ...

And of course, if it is added, it may also be that they can be activated or deactivated through the server configuration.

(Sorry if it's a bad English but you know the Google translator xD)
Latam Roleplay {Proxim?mente}

Latinoam?rica {Presente}

great idea
Yes, it would be good, although it already exists, in a FilterScript but it would be good that they do it.
[Image: Fondo.jpg]

(2019-04-26, 03:22 PM)G0NZ4L0 Wrote: It would be nice if there was a way to put the NPCs that the GTA San Andreas brings as well as FiveM in GTA V that you can leave to the NPC's that use cars, they go on the street, that's the same but in here with Open.mp and that Of course, we could interact with them by adding functions, etc ...

And of course, if it is added, it may also be that they can be activated or deactivated through the server configuration.

(Sorry if it's a bad English but you know the Google translator xD)

I think it's a must have for open.mp.

(2019-04-26, 10:15 PM)ThePez Wrote: Yes, it would be good, although it already exists, in a FilterScript but it would be good that they do it.

I think the filterscript you are referring to is "citizens" of FCNPC, but that's a whole different thing: it uses part of the?SA-MP NPC APIs, at least on the?client side, and the SA-MP NPCs?are?basically players that waste slots and other resources.

My idea of implementing this?would be:?walking, interacting, programmable civilians, that are created only when there are?nearby?players (think about?Schrodinger's cat), and destroyed when no?players are close. To avoid exploitation by hackers, the server should handle these civilians, but at the same time they need to be as?less resource-wasting?as possible to let?the server perform good even with thousands of them being synced.