• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your Burgershot order?
[Image: fJFAGqi.png]
Fishy Shit
Everything is 29 cents.......
(2019-04-13, 03:50 PM)Escoburger Wrote: Everything is 29 cents.......

taxes
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda
(2019-04-13, 04:51 PM)0x452 Wrote: I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

>12
2 number 9s!
FreedomFries for the whole sa-mp userbase............................................................
[Image: about.jpg]

Large burgershot special meal, with large e-cola and large freedom fries.
Bottled water.

Two?large freedom?fries, large Burger Shot special meal, large Sprunk?and an Apple pie.
hahhahahahaha
[Image: oN9R4KR.gif]

Away
freedom fries for all my american cowboy friends yee haw
cherrypie
[Image: oN9R4KR.gif]

Away
FreedomFries please
Latam Roleplay {Proxim?mente}

Latinoam?rica {Presente}

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Sprunk and a spank
Meow
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
fish shit
fish shit
Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls, please.