• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] CULL zone, AUZO zone, water zone and ENEX markers manipulating?
Self-explanatory thread.

I'm wondering if it would be actually possible to add, delete and edit CULL zones, same for ENEX markers (add and?edit/adjust ENEX mainly), water and AUZO zones?

For those, who do not know what are CULL zones, AUZO zones?and ENEX markers are:

CULL zone is a section in the IPL file, which creates zones with different behaviors, for example mirrors or fixed camera positions, also has ability to disable rain at some certain places etcetera.

AUZO is zone, where you can automatically make audio play loops or for certain time.

ENEX is yellow corona?markers that allow you to enter from one location to other. Maybe not really necessary in general, but would be still a good thing to have ability to adjust.

Water zone is self-explanatory.
Though this is something we can do, I don't think this will make it into the second version. We would need a strong case for the reasoning, where you think something like this would benefit your server and the players?
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
I support this, even if it's a minor request?some part of the map are unusable.

I suggested it with the following video back when 0.3.7 was in RC stage.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV6ibIPkvvs]
(2019-05-08, 04:29 PM)JustMichael Wrote: Though this is something we can do, I don't think this will make it into the second version. We would need a strong case for the reasoning, where you think something like this would benefit your server and the players?

I think this would benefit mainly the mapping community. I have a map around the doherty area and I'm really annoyed by the cull zone that is inside the garage. Other than that people could make shiny floors (They can already make it, but inside some warehouses only), actual working mirrors, removing the mentioned areas in the OP. And finally we could add/remove water. We could have flood events or just put water inside a swimming pool or water park.
It'd be good for the people who want to make a server in Vice/Liberty City without it being broken.
Stoned Ape

(2019-05-09, 01:24 PM)Simon Wrote: I support this, even if it's a minor request?some part of the map are unusable.

I suggested it with the following video back when 0.3.7 was in RC stage.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV6ibIPkvvs]

For this case, it is not related to CULL, instead this is called as GRGE, which uses also IPL system.

More info from?https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/GRGE
Vouching since we need this!