• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI in Pythton
Hi

What do you think about developing?AIs in?Python

Recently started and I think it's very needy nowadays even though nowhere to use it at the moment for myself.

I recommend you all to take a step further about learning AI - it will be needed a lot in the "future".
Do you mean tensorflow? If so, I've heard it was specifically designed for Python but I'm not an expert.
(2019-05-12, 06:07 PM)hual Wrote: Do you mean tensorflow? If so, I've heard it was specifically designed for Python but I'm not an expert.

Yeah, it's used for object detecting & navigation written in python, c & cuda
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2OQIwoUuYO

However the important bits are how to design AI instead of what language and library to use to implement AI.
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
[Image: oEhpkqk.jpg]
(2019-05-16, 08:45 AM)6cadilab9 Wrote: [Image: oEhpkqk.jpg]

I agree with you man, although ML should be learned first before A.I since.. ML builds the basics of what A.I means
Tensorflow is a nice AI lib. It works in various programming languages, not only in Python. Pretty easy & small tool.

Check it out.
Android Developer from Ukraine, Dnipro.

#languages: Ukrainian, English, Polish, Russian.

#programming_languages: Kotlin, Java,?PHP, JS
(2019-06-14, 06:16 AM)SynTacs Wrote: ML should be learned first before A.I since.. ML builds the basics of what A.I means

I am not an expert in AI, but I don't think that's the case.?

A simple decision tree algorithm doesn't need any machine learning skills, but it's still AI.
(2019-06-18, 06:22 AM)Sasino97 Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 06:16 AM)SynTacs Wrote: ML should be learned first before A.I since.. ML builds the basics of what A.I means

I am not an expert in AI, but I don't think that's the case.?

A simple decision tree algorithm doesn't need any machine learning skills, but it's still AI.

I didn't mean that ML and A.I are done in the same... but rather ML builds basics for someone to program an A.I... algorithm-wise I mean