• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] YSI acting up
I've installed the 5.x branch of the YSI library to get rid of the pesky const correctness warnings and followed the instruction of changing the syntax to include y_hooks in all my files and this was the result

Code:
C:\Users\nonso\Desktop\WaveLS\dependencies\YSI-includes\YSI_Data\y_iterate.inc:108 (fatal) user error: Could not find y_iterate

Build encountered fatal error

Wht's goin on
How are you including it? Can you check if `C:\Users\nonso\Desktop\WaveLS\dependencies\YSI-includes\YSI_Data\y_foreach\y_foreach_entry.inc exists?
(2019-05-19, 08:30 PM)Y_Less Wrote: How are you including it?

Code:
#include <YSI_Data\y_iterate>

(2019-05-19, 08:30 PM)Y_Less Wrote: Can you check if `C:\Users\nonso\Desktop\WaveLS\dependencies\YSI-includes\YSI_Data\y_foreach\y_foreach_entry.inc exists?

it does indeed exist
Try y_foreach not y_iterate, shouldn't make a difference, but everything else looks correct
(2019-05-20, 07:14 PM)Y_Less Wrote: Try y_foreach not y_iterate, shouldn't make a difference, but everything else looks correct

still doesn't work
no solution still???
The only think I can think of is you are including the file from some odd set of nested includes. Try include directly from your main script, use `\` always, and make sure you're on 5.x.