• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Suggestion] Weapon data editing
Hi.

As far as I'm aware, a lot people have been wishing for years to have ability to shoot guns with cop animation wise and gang shooting animations. This is working only, if weapon.dat has been edited as far as I know.?

[Image: 1420548931_gallery15.jpg]
[Image: beaaeUw.jpg]

This is the examples. Pretty sure there could be more wide opinions included for weapon data editing?than just this thing.
(2019-05-21, 03:03 PM)Caledonite Wrote: a lot people have been wishing for years to have ability to shoot guns with cop animation

i agree with the statement above
A modified IFP or modifying the weapon data.

The chose is entirely up to them, however, if server-sided (not client) = Which would win? A forced by the server or an enabled bruteforce by the game? I am going to safely say it loads the game, then applies the server settings, and if not then which and how would modifications work?

Note: I have NEVER been on 0.3D.
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

[Image: 8zsUx.png]

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

I second this. I would at the very least like to see the two-handed 9mm animation as a WEAPON_SKILL id.
(2019-05-21, 03:03 PM)Caledonite Wrote: Hi.

As far as I'm aware, a lot people have been wishing for years to have ability to shoot guns with cop animation wise and gang shooting animations. This is working only, if weapon.dat has been edited as far as I know.?

[Image: 1420548931_gallery15.jpg]

[Image: beaaeUw.jpg]

This is the examples. Pretty sure there could be more wide opinions included for weapon data editing?than just this thing.

I think that at some point,?all of us?wanted to make this, to find out then that it wasn't possible in SA-MP.
I guess that would be quite beneficial to some servers