• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modeller wanted
We need a modeller for something; just one thing specifically to begin with. It isn't even a complex model TBH, we just don't have a modeller on the team right now.

Further down the line we'll want to start producing our own library of models to be distributed with the mod, as SA:MP does now, but you need not sign up to all that right now.

Thanks,

Y_Less
If I were an expert in modeling, I applied myself.

But let's count on the faith that will come to a good modeler to help !!
Full Stack?Developer

# Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C#, C, Javascript, Java,?PHP, HTML5, CSS3,??SQL/MySQL,

Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React

Discord Freeze#8318
I know how to use Blender and how to import GTA models into Blender. Modeling isn't my biggest strength but I would still like to help anyway I can.
yes can do @Y_Less

i can do almost everything. my only issue is being unable to export vehicles because i'm using blender 2.79b which is incompatible with the latest blender renderware plugin that was exclusively made for 2.8. but that shouldn't be a problem. i could do the model and get somebody else to export it until parik fixes the plugin's compatibility issues.
Can you export other things? It isn't a vehicle.
Good day, administration, I want to offer you my services and help you, I work in Blender 2.8, however I do not speak english well, so I hardly appear in voice chat. If you accept me, I will do everything possible, thank you for your attention.
(2019-05-25, 10:01 AM)DiZZZ Wrote: Good day, administration, I want to offer you my services and help you, I work in Blender 2.8, however I do not speak english well, so I hardly appear in voice chat. If you accept me, I will do everything possible, thank you for your attention.

I'm sure that is not a problem, there are plenty of Russians in our community that speak good English, and could help you translate if you ask them ;)
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
yes, @Y_Less. everything else works fine

Y_Less, I sent u a msg on Discord, i'm interested in your search, I hope response.

Actually retired from the Pawn programming.

If you want to communicate with me, use the links below.

Model Developer - Version 0.3 DL.

[Image: widget.png?style=banner2]