• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for scripters/helpers/mappers? post here!
Wink 
Hello!

if you're in need of scripters, mappers, helpers or even administrators for your server, you may post in this thread. you may also post here if you're offering?scripting / mapping services.

before posting please make sure you read the following rules to keep everything civil.
  • You must wait 24 hours before bumping your post.?
  • do not double post! use edit instead.
  • do not post troll posts, only post if you're really looking for whatever you say you're looking for.?
  • leave your contact information within your post and continue the discussion in private, this is not a discussion thread.
  • do not post here just to waste someone's time, post only if you're serious.
I've stated above the common rules I could think of, if any Moderator wishes to edit the thread and add/remove any of those, they're welcome.
I'm working on a project, I need people from all domains so if you can do something you are probably needed. Coders, designers, modelers, lore writers etc, I need you! Send me a message with what you can do and I'll tell you more details. We are a team of awesome people.
I'll just put this here. If anybody is interested in Underground Roleplay and wants to collaborate, hit me up on Discord BadassBaboon#7884

For those of you who don't know, its this Roleplay project which covers both LC and VC.
Information
Looking for people to help me out in my (side)?project dedicated to Prison Roleplay. The script's is complete but I'm willing to improve it with new mapping, ideas and make it one of a kind experience :)

Contact Me
Discord:?Logic_#1790
PM:?https://www.burgershot.gg/private.php?action=send&uid=315
I've started working on a racing gamemode recently, i've had the idea of making it like NFS games. But now i'm stuck thinking about should i make it focused on the racing or add roleplay aspects to it as well? Pretty much what you could've done in NFS games is just race, and making a SA:MP server solely on racing sounds a bit boring to me, and adding a bit of roleplay aspects might spice it up a bit, so the players won't get bored? Anyways, im looking for ideas/suggestions, the more original the better. So im calling out the racing enthusiasts to help me with ideas in making a truly unique server experience, and yes you will get a part on the staff team as well, so no good ideas will go to waste.

You can PM me here, or on Discord: Escobar#0607

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Valkyrie Deathmatch
Soon.
I am looking for a decent team for a roleplay server, who can handle with any task depending on the position, so knowledge, experience, skill, creativity, and aesthetics are required. I also need your previous works or something that proves your value. Another advantage is the knowledge of roleplay servers. I also appreciate rising stars and who will surprise me in every way or just think. Everything has to be created from scratch with the combination of the old and the new climate (scripted and gameplay part mostly). I bet on professionalism

Who i'm looking for:

programmer/scripter

webdeveloper

media team (video, graphics)

mapper and modeler

marketing team

and ... maybe someone who will surprise me in many other fields and prove that I will choose him from among other candidates, they can be people such as consultants, helpers with legal or illegal fields or people who have the knowledge and/or experience about medic, police, etc and would help for example in the case of creating an advanced realistic police system like mdc or played realistic games or with a realistic system such as Euro Truck (so they know how it all works with details) and everything in terms of and/or matching/suitable to roleplay, maybe related to gameplay, ideas, plan (maybe there is something that will surprise players, it will be different, it has never been introduced, you always wanted on a roleplay server, but nobody implemented it or maybe is a different reason), etc so may be people from every community, gameplay, types of roleplay like light, medium, heavy, text-based, voice-based, etc. of course according to my vision, so it will be verified

What method of payment? paypal, but we can find something that will be a good option for both of us. I will pay for a specific part of the work, for example, the script in the case of programming, but I don't send the entire amount before work

Additional contacts:

e-mail: [email protected]

element.io: sons6:matrix.org
Im in need of a scripter for a week or two, I can pay you for your time working on my project, Add me on discord: King Dean#2395
Im looking for a pawn scripter,?currently building a server and would be appreciated if someone can help me for a week or two.?

You will be paid. Send me a PM on here and ill give you my discord.
Greetings everyone,

We're looking for a dedicated developer (scripter) with a lot of experience for our SA:MP community.

The community is based on medium roleplay level, we have a whole administrative team, two separate servers for TeamSpeak and SA:MP server, and website. The community itself exists for several months and we're planning to opening GTA V server in near future.

Payment will be discussed through the discord.

If you want to check it out, make sure to visit www.21st-gaming.net

Contact me on Discord (Obie Jones#0890)

Best regards!
Greetings.

I am looking for a scripter with copied or original script to run a server roleplay on.

Further information in discord:

Yarin0600#8311
Hi,

I am looking for interested mappers to continue improving my project.

We will be working on new fun and innovating stuff. Without saying too much, I am always trying to push SAMP's boundaries with my server.

Contact me on discord at?rt-2#6159 if interested.

Thank you,

rt-2
rt-2

[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]

Good Morning/Evening,

We are proud to announce that we launched our new gta samp server, i.e. Universal roleplay, a new RP server by Universal Gaming Team to the samp players. In this server you do almost everything, from selling illegal guns to seizing illegal guns.

Also we are recruiting talented pawno scripters for our server development

Server language: English

IP and information in our official discord : https://discord.gg/7rh4ngut96
Currently looking for server administrators and mappers with experience.

If you're interested, please send me a private message here in forums.
[Image: 430x73_FFFFFF_A6A6A6_000000_000000.png]
Experienced developer with a years of knowledge offering scripting services in return for payment. The payment MUST be done according to the system of half immediately and the rest when the work is completed so that neither side is deprived. You can contact me via forum PM or discord.

Discord: PokerFace#5655