• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] How can regular PAWN scripter contribute?
Hello to everyone on this forum.

I've stumbled across this marvelous page project, and first of all, I would like to thank Y_Less, Southclaws and many other people that I don't know, that came trough with this project. I am huge fan of their work for more then a decade, since I touched PAWN first time.

I will share you little bit of my details so you can tell me who to contact/how to contribute. I've been scripting actively in PAWN since 2008/2009(currently I am 24 years old), stopped 2013(college), continued 2018 untill present. When I returned last year, I fixed at least 10 000 bugs?on my gamemode(from the smallest to biggest, regarding MySQL, timers, server crashes, and hardcore cheaters who managed to turn off outgoing packages). We even managed to defend ourselves from DDoSers and flooders, but, none of that would be possible without forums and knowledge that many of you shared on SAMP forums. So I'll use this chance to thank all of you that contributed with your knowledge which helped me become even better at scripting. We've been using YSI for almost a decade, literally marvelous library, and I would dare to say subculture of PAWN langauge that countinues to be awesome.

So with everything said, since this is my first day here and that I heard about this whole project, how can I contribute? 10 mins ago, I told Y_Less, and I'm gonna say it again, I plan to contribute as much of my free time as possbile on this project, so show me the way.

Also, another "side question". Does open.mp plan to have custom objects/vehicles/animations/skins?

Thank you for spending time reading my post, hope I didn't bother you. Cheers! :D
You can help us in the following ways:

1. https://github.com/openmultiplayer/samp-bugs Post SA-MP bugs here so we know what to fix, it can be server or client related.

2. https://github.com/openmultiplayer/example-gamemodes make a gamemode or publish a gamemode via a PR here, these will be included in the server package on releases.

Thanks for the interest!
Don't get it. Why do you need bug list from sa-mp? Are there sa-mp code in this project? (Just curious :p)
No, they basically do their own sa-mp with all the current functions / features but without bugs and active development and some functions in sa-mp had issues which obviously need to be fixed.
I see. Thank you!