• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] TEXT_DRAW_STYLE_INPUT
Add ability to add input boxes textdraws.. Like in GTA V. Would be better for MDC, ATM etc...

Also, if possible, add the ability to add custom UI in the server. Not just textures but TextDraw designes too....
Thats really a great idea.

I would also like an ability to create forms instead of only rectangles and texts.

For example something like TextDrawSetForm(textdraw, circle).

I dont really know if we are already able to create triangles and circles with textdraws without using many of them.
Thumbs Up 
It is possible to do this with a library (.inc), but also not bad that it was native.
(2019-07-12, 10:11 AM)SkeeZy Wrote: Thats really a great idea.

I would also like an ability to create forms instead of only rectangles and texts.

For example something like TextDrawSetForm(textdraw, circle).

I dont really know if we are already able to create triangles and circles with textdraws without using many of them.

If it's possible within the single player game, it could be done within multiplayer.
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.

They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.

Is there a way to create menus like the tuningmenu in transfender ?
(2019-07-12, 09:56 PM)SkeeZy Wrote: Is there a way to create menus like the tuningmenu in transfender ?

He just said if its possible in SP, its possible in MP
(2019-07-12, 09:56 PM)SkeeZy Wrote: Is there a way to create menus like the tuningmenu in transfender ?

Yes. There is the CreateMenu native in SA:MP, which creates that type of menu, and then you have to handle the response.

The only thing I am not sure about are colours, but those can be handled by textdraws if you really want to. Kind of messy if this is the only way though
Yeah i like this kind of idea.

We need TEXT_DRAW_STYLE_INPUT instead DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT because it's nice to make login/register with FULL OF TEXTDRAW (doesn't contain any st00pid dialogs)