• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you as anxious as I am?
Uff, the truth is I am very anxious about the new mod that you are developing because it was time for something new, I dare to say that I will be one of the first to open a Spanish-speaking server on this new platform :)

If my English is bad please excuse me because I speak in the Spanish language and because the Google translator has its problems sometimes hahaha, I am anxious to get the new platform.
Google translator rules
[Image: XErboeu.png]

Only thing I'd be anxious about is sergio trying to take over spanish community here, not that it will fly here (I imagine) but still.
Stoned Ape

(2019-04-13, 11:15 PM)Glavez Wrote: Google translator rules

jajajajajaja this
[Image: oN9R4KR.gif]

Away
?This platform will be the best of all San Andreas!

Be assured that Sergio "will die" with Kalcor as the carcinogenic person he is.
(2019-04-13, 11:38 PM)DTV Wrote: Only thing I'd be anxious about is sergio trying to take over spanish community here, not that it will fly here (I imagine) but still.

Definitely won't fly -- we're working with AGraber and he's told us all about him.
Anxious? More like excited.
Meow
(2019-04-14, 09:49 AM)hual Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 11:38 PM)DTV Wrote: Only thing I'd be anxious about is sergio trying to take over spanish community here, not that it will fly here (I imagine) but still.

Definitely won't fly -- we're working with AGraber and he's told us all about him.

you have to be careful with that guy, he's super unstable in his thoughts so you have to be careful with him
Latam Roleplay {Proxim?mente}

Latinoam?rica {Presente}

This is very exciting

[Image: OJBf7gI.jpeg]

Yo tambien estoy pensando en abrir un servidor

I'm also thinking about opening a server

Anxious? Excited
[Image: XErboeu.png]