• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalcor has "confirmed" he's not developing SA:MP anymore
(2019-10-23, 08:58 AM)Josh Wrote:
(2019-10-23, 06:35 AM)lordcumiring Wrote: So, now, why don't open.mp go back to SAMP and take the seats? Isn't it better to go back to SAMP and do the development? Considering Kalcor has left.

Well, we would, if we could.

Kalcor just doesn't want to keep the community alive for whatever reason, we can't just "run" SA-MP without actually having anything to do with it development wise.

We don't have the SA-MP source code, the client is the BIG factor, we have most of the server re-coded anyway being as open.mp server works with the SA-MP client.

Let's not get into the fact that we wouldn't have SA-MP domains and such.

The whole point of open.mp is to make sure the community stays alive, one of the reasons why we "departed" was because no updates were being made for SA-MP.

Its fine Kalcor is burned out, I would be too, but I don't believe the course he has set for the downfall of SA-MP (split community no updates etc) is a good idea. I think the rest of the open.mp team agrees too.

This whole fiasco of open.mp and the massacre of bans of major community members wouldn't of happened if a developer like Y_Less got ownership of SA-MP.

I just want to say im very thankfull for your work, anyway you? deserve a pay for your work . thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kalcor has "confirmed" he's not developing SA:MP anymore - by LEOPC_92 - 2019-10-27, 05:01 AM