• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalcor has "confirmed" he's not developing SA:MP anymore
Hey!

Yes, open.mp is still in the works, don't worry! Given that it's the festive season, a lot of us are relaxing, Josh is waiting for some parts for his new PC (open.mp compile-times are not nice) and a few of us are quite busy with our day-jobs.

> I feel like open.mp started with big enthusiasm but time forward everybody has lost intrest and realised how big is this project and when it wil eventually be opened its very basic and lacks funcinality.

I want to address this directly because it was one of our fears about revealing early.

You have to remember that our reveal was NOT planned! Kye suddenly banned all of us and we had to do _something_ so we revealed the project and risked the hype cycle.

But I must stress, there's no "loss of interest" going on, it's just we're doing this in our spare time. A lot of us joined the community during high school or college and we had a lot more free time back then! For those of you who are still at this age, it might be easy to forget that time constraints are a huge burden to side projects like this.

> And also like sa-mp is like really dead, big communitis also doesn't have anymore playerbase like it use to be few years ago.

I've seen this one for years. The data simply doesn't agree. Yes the playerbase is very _very_ slowly declining but there's a ton of life left in this community still.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kalcor has "confirmed" he's not developing SA:MP anymore - by Southclaws - 2019-12-04, 06:35 PM