• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] open.mp client download?
First of all hello all and sorry if this question has already been asked before I am new to this place so I am not sure.

So basically I saw some videos about open.mp on youtube already and my question is this, is it from the open.mp client itself?

And if it is how did they get it because I haven't found a download for it anywhere.

After all it says in here https://www.open.mp/faq that a new client will come but it doesn't say anywhere that it's out yet at least to my knowledge.

By the way thanks for any answers and sorry for misunderstanding.:-)
After the server release ( when its done ) you will be able to join with the sa-mp client until the team makes a client for open.mo
Away
To add onto what Banditul has already said, open.mp will first release with a server only (drop-in replacement for sa-mp) package, that will help to get server owners over to us with ease. Only after this stage, will we be working on a Client that will eventually allow us to move away from the legacy sa-mp API and instead towards our own API that will leverage newer technologies.

So to be it short, yes there will be a Client, but it will be coming in the 2nd release of open.mp.
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket