• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] How to Upgrade my server to OPEN.MP
Question 
I have gamemode working about 5 years on my gmod , and now i want to upgate to OPEN.MP
How to do that on windows
and how to do that on HOST where my server is hosted
Here you can get open.mp RC2 : https://github.com/openmultiplayer/open....tag/v1-RC2

Then recompile your gamemode with omp includes
Replace #include <a_samp> with #include <omp>

Note that you also need to use plugins that compatible with open.mp. Such as Pawn.CMD and sampvoice and etc...
(2023-02-21, 11:11 PM)Radical Wrote: Here you can get open.mp RC2 : https://github.com/openmultiplayer/open....tag/v1-RC2

Then recompile your gamemode with omp includes
Replace #include <a_samp> with #include <omp>

Note that you also need to use plugins that compatible with open.mp. Such as Pawn.CMD and sampvoice and etc...
I need to use old pawno or pawno from open.mp?
(2023-02-22, 10:04 AM)valentinonedelkovski Wrote: I need to use old pawno or pawno from open.mp?

pawno from open.mp (qawno)

[Image: rpShvBu.png]
(2023-02-22, 03:39 PM)Radical Wrote:
(2023-02-22, 10:04 AM)valentinonedelkovski Wrote: I need to use old pawno or pawno from open.mp?

I have this problem 
\qawno\include\YSI\internal\..\y_scriptinit.inc(62) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "open.mp"
(2023-02-22, 07:12 PM)valentinonedelkovski Wrote:
(2023-02-22, 03:39 PM)Radical Wrote:

I have this problem 
\qawno\include\YSI\internal\..\y_scriptinit.inc(62) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "open.mp"

Upgrade to YSI 5.x
Keep in mind that you must use plugins that are compatible with open.mp. 
run 3
(2023-11-07, 01:38 PM)Miaksol Wrote: Keep in mind that you must use plugins that are compatible with open.mp. 
ssegold

I'd be glad to help you upgrade your Garry's Mod (GMod) server from singleplayer to OpenMP for multiplayer functionality on Windows and your hosted server. However, it's important to clarify that GMod doesn't directly integrate with OpenMP, which is a parallel programming API for C/C++.