• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL?
Wink 
Will OpenMP have a version with modification support just like the separate SA-MP 0.3.DL or will it be bundled with the main version?

Sorry for my bad English.
First release is server only but if I understood Q&A properly - it's possible that it'll be bundled...
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2020-10-28, 12:43 AM)Pinch Wrote: First release is server only but if I understood Q&A properly - it's possible that it'll be bundled...

Absolutely less than 1% chance that it would be bundled (assuming you're talking about a SA-MP client) unless Kye gives us explicit permission to redistribute SA-MP files, which he wont, for obvious reasons.
(2020-10-28, 02:23 AM)Josh Wrote:
(2020-10-28, 12:43 AM)Pinch Wrote: First release is server only but if I understood Q&A properly - it's possible that it'll be bundled...

Absolutely less than 1% chance that it would be bundled (assuming you're talking about a SA-MP client) unless Kye gives us explicit permission to redistribute SA-MP files, which he wont, for obvious reasons.
Damn yeah, I was talking about server only tho, idk if i understood Q&A properly because I watched it with shitton of skipping
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Why would we ship a server executable with our new server executable?

Or by "bundled" do you mean implementing it? If so we confirmed it'll be implemented in every version.
(2020-10-28, 03:58 AM)Josh Wrote: Why would we ship a server executable with our new server executable?

Or by "bundled" do you mean implementing it? If so we confirmed it'll be implemented in every version.

Yeh, he is asking if we?are going to have 2 versions of OpenMP ( dl and non dl?). No.

There will only be one version of it and it will support both dl and non dl clients/players.

Server files are coming first btw, so we will be using sa-mp client to connect to OpenMP servers.
(2020-10-27, 10:19 PM)Telzin2k Wrote: Will OpenMP have a version with modification support just like the separate SA-MP 0.3.DL or will it be bundled with the main version?

Sorry for my bad English.

(2020-10-31, 09:24 AM)Expert* Wrote:
(2020-10-28, 03:58 AM)Josh Wrote: Why would we ship a server executable with our new server executable?

Yeh, he is asking if we?are going to have 2 versions of OpenMP ( dl and non dl?). No.

There will only be one version of it and it will support both dl and non dl clients/players.

Server files are coming first btw, so we will be using sa-mp client to connect to OpenMP servers.

Literally what I said
Using Pawn.CMD?