• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another platform for coding.
I've learn alot from?those 4-5 years of coding in PAWN, is there another fun game/platform?which?uses a different language?so i can learn that in similar process. Actually,?that is because i learnt pawn for fun?but now i realized how useful this is. Although i learnt HTML and C# from tutorials but that way was not as effective.
Well you can build games in Unity with C# or a sa-mp server in C# with SampSharp plugin

Also there is C for game dev in Unreal/Godot

There are many ways to learn a programing language, you just need to find a place to use it so you just dont learn what tutorials give you, instead trying to make a project using the language
Away
Thanks for suggesting, didn't knew GoDot and Unreal use c
Minecraft uses Java for mods and server plugins. Java is pretty close to?C#, so it shouldn't be hard to pick up the syntax.
Decide, what you want to learn to code.

Develop games? Mobile apps? Maybe sites?

I think C# is a nice language to start with. You can create Windows apps, Unity games and even try Xamarin (Mobile Dev with C#)
Android Developer from Ukraine, Dnipro.

#languages: Ukrainian, English, Polish, Russian.

#programming_languages: Kotlin, Java,?PHP, JS
If you want to learn C#, and you are coming from a SA-MP background, I strongly recommend SampSharp as Banditul said.
[Image: Sasinosoft.png]

Follow a tutorial to make a game via?Unity3D using C#.
Atom is the best code editor for html

Visual studio code also the best editor for editing such pawn, c console app, c# console app, android, etc.

It's up to you what type language you want to develop and what code editor did you choose.
???? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ?????, ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??????

Exclamation 
(2019-06-26, 01:35 AM)elite Wrote: Minecraft uses Java for mods and server plugins. Java is pretty close to?C#, so it shouldn't be hard to pick up the syntax.

Imagine writing Java
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Colony Survival if you are comfortable to learn C#. It's easy and quick to get started, almost hassle free. Compared to many other games this one has a perfect startup curve.

But remember to use dnSpy to decompile the game to be able to create better mods. The game creators are okay with that.
(2020-08-28, 09:21 AM)Pinch Wrote:
(2019-06-26, 01:35 AM)elite Wrote: Minecraft uses Java for mods and server plugins. Java is pretty close to?C#, so it shouldn't be hard to pick up the syntax.

Imagine writing Java

Oh, I know right? Kotlin for sure.