Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 6,265
» Latest member: yutuber.yandex
» Forum threads: 2,198
» Forum posts: 11,967

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 297 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 293 Guest(s)
Google, Facebook, Bing, Applebot

Latest Threads
[MAP] Los Santos Gun Rang...
Forum: Videos and Screenshots
Last Post: Emirto
Yesterday, 09:38 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 639
looking for someone who c...
Forum: Chat
Last Post: bishop1
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Can't join to my server.
Forum: Pawn Scripting
Last Post: gpayment99
Yesterday, 12:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 428
JoyRP - The beautiful RP ...
Forum: Advertisements
Last Post: Xehos
Yesterday, 12:23 PM
» Views: 11
Server Crashing
Forum: Support
Last Post: quitela69
2024-09-14, 11:41 PM
» Views: 27
advapi32.dll
Last Post: Zaidyy
2024-09-14, 12:09 PM
» Views: 18
hello,
Forum: Tech
Last Post: llogo620
2024-09-10, 09:21 AM
» Views: 28
Forgot my password for se...
Last Post: jeanpierrecarpio63
2024-09-10, 02:00 AM
SA-MP dedicated server Pa...
Forum: Questions and Suggestions
Last Post: joaolucasdesouza0
2024-09-08, 07:55 PM
Samp R revision related q...
Forum: General Discussions
Last Post: cordov
2024-09-04, 02:29 PM
» Views: 71

Fallen 4/11 and 4/12 heros
Posted by: Markski - 2019-04-12, 08:40 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (26)

[Image: unknown.png?width=666&height=585]

Thanks riddick for professional photoshop

Never forget our brave heros

Except j0sh so much for saving the ban for something good

Click this link for a comprehensive list of amazing, fair and clear ban reasons

SA-MP has died. Long live SA-MP.

Post Your Setup
Posted by: Southclaws - 2019-04-12, 06:25 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (64)

ITT: Post your desk or if you're a bit more mobile, post your travel work gear, or both!

Gear:

- Macbook Pro 2015, it has some memory and some gigahertz, not a clue how much, it works and that's the main thing.

- Logitech K380 keyboard: I chose this keyboard because it has the exact same dimensions as the keyboard on the laptop itself, so I can switch between them without typos.

- Roost Laptop Stand: I have this because it raises the laptop screen to eye height so I'm not hunched over like an old man while working, obviously this also raises the keyboard too, hence the need for a separate keyboard. It may seem like an odd setup but I'd rather avoid the neck and spine problems! Besides, it's well under 1kg for both of these pieces of hardware so it's perfect for travel.

- Logitech MX Master: My favourite wireless mouse. The wheel can spin freely so when I'm bored I try and spin it as fast as possible. It's very satisfying.

And that's it. I do everything on these 4 products (apart from SA:MP... because, well, Mac OS)

Here's my current desk in my place in London, I don't have a good photo because I'm not there right now:

[attachment=7]

And here's my setup at this moment in time - I'm back in my hometown for the weekend and this is my old room with some semi-old stuff:

[attachment=4]

The extra bits there are:

- Some kind of Asus monitor: not sure which, it's 3 years old.

- Tibo Plus 2 Active Bluetooth Speakers: Nice and loud. Shame I never use them now since they are here.

- Tascam US-2x2: back from the days of audio/video/music stuff - this is a great little interface for input of mics/instruments as well as an output device for the speakers.

- Wacom Intuos 5 Touch: I do a bit of design work every now and then and this really comes in handy for painting and manipulating bezier curves.

Share your stuff below!

Star The 2 Day CnR Project!
Posted by: Codeah - 2019-04-12, 01:33 PM - Forum: General Discussions - Replies (14)

This weekend (April 13th - April 14th) I will be live streaming myself for 2 days (Only during day-time) developing a Cops and Robbers server from scratch, then releasing / publishing that server once the stream is over.

You can join the projects Discord right here : https://discord.gg/Pc9shV6 !
On this Discord guild I will announce when I'm going live and post updates on the development.

I will be streaming on https://twitch.tv/codeah

Coding Pawn: From Useless to Y_Less.
Posted by: Y_Less - 2019-04-12, 12:45 PM - Forum: Tutorials - Replies (18)

I was comissioned to write a detailed curriculum for a complete beginner to learn pawn with. This is a combination of links to existing tutorials and wholly new information. It is not a tutorial in itself, but a collection of information to read and learn. Depending what you want to learn, you might not even need everything, thus various sections try to list their dependencies so you don't start reading about something without first having read the parts it relies on.

Unfortunately the forums don't support markdown (and forumfmt doesn't QUITE support the BB code used here), so it is hosted on github:

https://github.com/Y-Less/pawn-curriculum

4/11 video
Posted by: adri1 - 2019-04-12, 09:14 AM - Forum: Chat - Replies (9)

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfmpSuh214g]

Rainbow If you had infinite money, what type of company would you start?
Posted by: Codeah - 2019-04-12, 07:22 AM - Forum: Life - Replies (52)

The title says it all

Welcome to San Andreas, a safe place where you can EXPRESS YOURSELF!
Posted by: Kar - 2019-04-11, 07:30 PM - Forum: General Discussions - Replies (19)

We welcome you to burgershot.gg / open.mp, a safe community where you can:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L88EITsfgdA]

The Last of Us features
Posted by: Riddick - 2019-04-11, 07:09 PM - Forum: Videos and Screenshots - Replies (13)

I'm not gonna describe a lot, since I did once in the original SA-MP's forum and my thread got hard deleted.?

Here are some features from the original single-player The Last of Us game that can be found.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf-P9dEz...HT&index=6]

Quote:This is my roaming area!

Below GIF represents a logic where NPCs have their personal `roaming area` - if they leave it (because of their IDLE movement) they are going to go back to it and stay within its boundaries.
(UNLESS, NPC is chasing you - he's allowed to leave its roaming area and a new `roaming area` is going to be created once they loose you/kill you).

This logic has been written for validation purposes. It disallowing NPCs going under ground/inside buildings or other invalid places that are possible in GTA: San Andreas.

[Image: 8RtvDOJ.gif]

Some other gifs:
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Om1smcZ.gif]?[Image: WvQ5gsE.gif]

[Image: F9ttDbM.gif] [Image: b6f1WbR.gif]

[Image: C7aDlQm.gif] [Image: lTAPLBf.gif]

[Image: DjKiY9z.gif] [Image: P8jgaT0.gif]

[Image: zAI4wNA.png]

[Image: LjISgs2.jpg]

Vice City minimap
Posted by: adri1 - 2019-04-11, 06:14 PM - Forum: Videos and Screenshots - Replies (22)

You(them)Tube video:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-d7GSlDdk]

:) :)

Animated objects (0.3dl)
Posted by: dignity - 2019-04-11, 05:23 PM - Forum: Videos and Screenshots - Replies (13)

[Image: nDiWUXJ.gif]

[Image: mJRb8UC.gif]

[Image: ZGIOoy7.png]