Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 6,368
» Latest member: Draco Street
» Forum threads: 2,215
» Forum posts: 12,001

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 406 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 404 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook

Latest Threads
PAEditor - an editor for ...
Forum: Filterscripts
Last Post: Emirto
2024-10-16, 09:33 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,394
Indian city role play nee...
Forum: Advertisements
Last Post: Yuvraj gamer
2024-10-15, 04:30 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
SteelCityRP [SC-RP]
Last Post: pcg362070
2024-10-14, 10:27 PM
» Views: 11
[0.3-DL][v-santos.net] Vi...
Forum: Serwery
Last Post: kakak
2024-10-14, 09:18 PM
» Views: 26
Join Us Again on Our Revi...
Last Post: supersNL
2024-10-14, 12:50 PM
» Views: 30
Problem with Open MP Laun...
Forum: Questions and Suggestions
Last Post: Kennzor12
2024-10-13, 10:48 AM
» Views: 33
0.3.7 version change to o...
Forum: Programming
Last Post: lauti_lxb
2024-10-13, 06:30 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 134
LS City Hall
Forum: Maps
Last Post: Santino SL
2024-10-11, 06:21 AM
» Views: 90
A little bit of my design...
Forum: Art
Last Post: Santino SL
2024-10-11, 05:48 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 12,600
Anticheat
Forum: Programaci?n
Last Post: bliss
2024-10-10, 08:49 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 515

Own logos
Posted by: solstice - 2019-04-19, 11:59 PM - Forum: Art - Replies (1)

removed

Antiddos Server's
Posted by: air - 2019-04-19, 10:46 PM - Forum: Questions and Suggestions - Replies (1)

Protege a los servidores para que no los ataquen.

[Showcase] Vice City Roleplay
Posted by: Yazoo - 2019-04-19, 09:33 PM - Forum: Videos and Screenshots - Replies (8)

Here are a few screenshots from when VCRP was being developed before we stopped development due to limitation with the SAMP DL client.

Fixed/animated custom?escalator:

https://gfycat.com/uncomfortablepracticalkakapo

One member reviewing/testing the server:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHcYTxkt-DI

too resource-intensive array
Posted by: Mark2 - 2019-04-19, 08:42 PM - Forum: Pawn Scripting - Replies (5)

I need to create an array(i choosed iterator)?of streamed players for every player. So i got

PHP Code:
Iterator:StreamedPlayers[MAX_PLAYERS]<MAX_PLAYERS

But it's very?resource-intensive, what?can be used instead or may be i don't know something about streaming players?

P.S. I know that i can redefine MAX_PLAYERS to less value but i don't want to do it (1000 default).

Download fonts and use them in textdraws, chat, more.
Posted by: strcpy - 2019-04-19, 07:27 PM - Forum: Questions and Suggestions - No Replies

You guys should make a browser where i can download any font i wan't and use it to create textdraws, edit chat font (without mods), more.

Open.MP will have limits?
Posted by: ThePez - 2019-04-19, 06:32 PM - Forum: Questions and Suggestions - Replies (5)

SA-MP is very limited and I don't like it, like NPCs, Vehicles and objects.

https://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Limits

I would like Open.MP to have no limits, or at least to increase the value.

Geriausi ?aisti ?aidimai?
Posted by: san - 2019-04-19, 06:26 PM - Forum: Lithuanian/Lietuvi?kas - Replies (2)

Hitman Blood money

Max Payne 3

Mafia 2

Garry's Mod

Postal 2

GTA IV

will be fixed
Posted by: Richard90 - 2019-04-19, 05:24 PM - Forum: General Discussions - Replies (2)

I have questions, Rocket bug will be fixed in open.mp ? Also no reload bug???

Client-side Scripts
Posted by: Sasino97 - 2019-04-19, 05:20 PM - Forum: Questions and Suggestions - Replies (6)

Client-side Scripts

[Image: zXSrDGv.png]

A feature?that I discussed on Discord.

I think it would be an extremely useful feature, once the?open.mp team starts?working on the client.

This would have a lot of advantages, including optimization by removing the useless?amount of traffic sent between the server and the client, and a better responsiveness.

See the speedometer example in the image above. In a normal SA:MP server, the server is continuously asking the client for his velocity, the client answers, then the server tells the client to redraw the text draw, and so on. This forces the developer to be careful of how often to update the text draw, based on how many players does the server usually have, in order not to slow everything down.

Instead, if the server uploads a (compiled) script to the client upon the first connection, in a similar way to how 0.3DL models are uploaded, and then is able to tell the client when to start and stop its execution, then the speedometer example above can be made in a much more effective ways: the client itself, which knows its own vehicle speed, draws its own text draw as defined by the script, as many times per seconds as the developer wants. This creates a better responsiveness at zero bandwidth cost.

Multiplayer for the New Edition of GTA SA (Android, iOS, UWP, Xbox 360)
Posted by: Sasino97 - 2019-04-19, 04:34 PM - Forum: Questions and Suggestions - Replies (5)

Multiplayer support for the new edition of?GTA San Andreas

[Image: GTA-San-Andreas-for-Android-Features.png]

After having discussed this on the discord channel, I now think it's time to open a thread for this.?Let's start by saying that I know this isn't an easy task, at all. I know that there are major issues with this idea, but still I would like to put it forward.

The advantage of this is basically being able to play multiplayer in?GTA San Andreas in its newer version, that does not have a multiplayer yet (except for Android?which has this unofficial and unauthorized?SA:MP mod).

The main issues would be releated to:
  • things that were added or removed in the new GTA SA

• the HUD placement, making it necessary for server developers to be aware on where to place text draw

• mantaining many different platforms all at once

• platform obstacles, mostly iOS and Xbox 360

Platforms that might be made:
  • Android

• Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile

• iOS (most likely only jailbreaked devices)

• Xbox 360 (most likely?only on jailbreaked / flashed?devices, or maybe by using a proxy that runs out of the Xbox)

If there is enough interest in this thing, it's possible that in the future after the first open.mp client has been released,?I may start studying and developing it in my spare time,?based on open.mp source?code since it's open, and with the intention to keep it open source, aligned and up to date with open.mp.