Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,729
» Latest member: puschkin420
» Forum threads: 2,146
» Forum posts: 11,969

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 332 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 329 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex, Google

Latest Threads
[Work in progress] TextDr...
Forum: Releases
Last Post: puschkin420
25 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,531
Anyone a Idea how i make ...
Forum: Pawn Scripting
Last Post: puschkin420
33 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Not receiving damage when...
Last Post: Sizy
1 hour ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 158
Setdynamicobjectrot
Forum: Tutorials
Last Post: carl_anderson
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 203
That War Server
Forum: Advertisements
Last Post: Tszng
11 hours ago
» Views: 221
Please help me out with a...
Last Post: carl_anderson
Yesterday, 10:07 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 62
[ENG]Futuristic Gaming Ro...
Forum: Advertisements
Last Post: roncohen159753
Yesterday, 06:46 AM
» Views: 121
Bulgarian / Български
Forum: Other
Last Post: Kukata
2024-05-03, 05:55 PM
» Views: 297
How do I add a MetaMask e...
Forum: Questions and Suggestions
Last Post: loverrhoan85
2024-05-03, 10:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Return to get dissertatio...
Forum: Tech
Last Post: haya.zaah
2024-05-03, 08:03 AM
» Views: 77

Whats your Burgershot order?
Posted by: Charlie - 2019-04-13, 03:29 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (20)

[Image: fJFAGqi.png]

Daily dogs appreciation thread
Posted by: cuddlypanda - 2019-04-13, 03:09 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (40)

Hello, I share dog pics daily, thanks.

You can share any dog pics you want, yours or from social media!

(There would be?a separate topic for non-dog pics so please don't post them here! :p)

[Image: jMUMZYo.jpg]

Underground Multiplayer - Animated Objects
Posted by: BadassBaboon - 2019-04-13, 06:37 AM - Forum: Videos and Screenshots - Replies (14)

Something I've been testing recently, prove the concept of Animated objects in UGMP, works pretty fine!

[Video: https://youtu.be/WXMrtdOK4oM]

Finally, I can post UGMP stuff without them magically disappearing like on SAMP Forums.

Function overloading?
Posted by: mr_sacrimoni - 2019-04-13, 06:31 AM - Forum: Pawn Scripting - Replies (2)

I've seen a tutorial on function overloading but that just seems kind of bad.?

I'm creating a function to manipulate entity data (players, houses, businesses, etc.). Since I plan to generate sql queries inside the function I wanted to have the ability of manipulating with player data if the player is online or offline.

My question is, is there any possibility of creating function overloading with the first parameter either being int (playerid) and string (playername). I guess it creates a problem with one being variable and other an array.?

I have been searching forums, github, pawn documentation but still nothing. I figured if anybody can help me it must be Y_Less.

Media Question
Posted by: Bluman - 2019-04-13, 12:23 AM - Forum: Chat - Replies (5)

Hello Grand Theft Auto Gods and Goddesses. Are we allowed to post youtube videos here or is that illegal?

I don't want to be banned for sharing a vevo channel?or samp dm video from YouTube!

Do you know/like psychedelic trance?
Posted by: GiamPy - 2019-04-12, 09:52 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (2)

Support me on SoundCloud and Facebook.

https://soundcloud.com/ypmgmusic

https://www.facebook.com/yaipmg/

Tell me if you like it! :)

TFA_SAMP - 1st two-factor authentication method for SA-MP.
Posted by: GiamPy - 2019-04-12, 09:37 PM - Forum: Libraries - Replies (8)

TFA_SAMP - 1st two-factor authentication method for SA-MP.

A huge thanks to Authy (https://www.authy.com/) for providing the web APIs.

Include release under GPL v2 OSL (open source license) - click here for more information.

Part of the include is made in PHP.

Hello everyone.

Recently I was thinking of a new include to release, and I thought about a two-factor authentication method for SA-MP, something like it has never existed before. This include does not directly provide the authentication method, it is just a way to communicate with the service that provides so, which in this case is Authy.

Authy provides also free-plans for development or fairly small communities.

Visit https://www.authy.com/ for more information.

If you don't know what a two-factor authentication method is, read this page.

However, here's a short description.

Quote:Multi-factor authentication (also MFA, Two-factor authentication, TFA, T-FA or 2FA) is an approach to authentication which requires the presentation of two or more of the three authentication factors: a knowledge factor ("something only the user knows"), a possession factor ("something only the user has"), and an inherence factor ("something only the user is"). After presentation, each factor must be validated by the other party for authentication to occur.

This include allows you to communicate with API requests to Authy's servers and to use your cellphone as second factor, which is the possession factor. In order to be it two-factor, thus increasing the account' security, you must ask for the password and the token sent via SMS or taken by the phone application.

So, what is Authy? Authy is what gives us the API to communicate with the server and to send the SMS / verify the token taken by your phone.

If you are worried about security, the API requests through the production method are sent through HTTPS requests, and all the information are not saved in any TFA_SAMP database but in Authy's databases which are completely safe and secure.

Available Functions

• TFASAMP_prepareConnection(host[], password[], api_key[], type[] = "production", bool:tfa_debug = false)

• TFASAMP_createUser(playerid, email[], cellphone[], area_code[] = "1")

• TFASAMP_verifyToken(playerid, user_id, token[], bool: force = true)

• TFASAMP_setPlayerUserID(playerid, userid)

• TFASAMP_getPlayerUserID(playerid)

Available Callbacks

• TFASAMP_OnTokenVerify(playerid, result)

Documentation

You may find here the updated functions documentation.

Example

You may find an example of the include here.

Post your SA-MP forums ban!
Posted by: spacemud - 2019-04-12, 08:41 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (44)

[Image: jHPCF5d.png]

Fallen 4/11 and 4/12 heros
Posted by: Markski - 2019-04-12, 08:40 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (26)

[Image: unknown.png?width=666&height=585]

Thanks riddick for professional photoshop

Never forget our brave heros

Except j0sh so much for saving the ban for something good

Click this link for a comprehensive list of amazing, fair and clear ban reasons

SA-MP has died. Long live SA-MP.

Post Your Setup
Posted by: Southclaws - 2019-04-12, 06:25 PM - Forum: Chat - Replies (65)

ITT: Post your desk or if you're a bit more mobile, post your travel work gear, or both!

Gear:

- Macbook Pro 2015, it has some memory and some gigahertz, not a clue how much, it works and that's the main thing.

- Logitech K380 keyboard: I chose this keyboard because it has the exact same dimensions as the keyboard on the laptop itself, so I can switch between them without typos.

- Roost Laptop Stand: I have this because it raises the laptop screen to eye height so I'm not hunched over like an old man while working, obviously this also raises the keyboard too, hence the need for a separate keyboard. It may seem like an odd setup but I'd rather avoid the neck and spine problems! Besides, it's well under 1kg for both of these pieces of hardware so it's perfect for travel.

- Logitech MX Master: My favourite wireless mouse. The wheel can spin freely so when I'm bored I try and spin it as fast as possible. It's very satisfying.

And that's it. I do everything on these 4 products (apart from SA:MP... because, well, Mac OS)

Here's my current desk in my place in London, I don't have a good photo because I'm not there right now:

[attachment=7]

And here's my setup at this moment in time - I'm back in my hometown for the weekend and this is my old room with some semi-old stuff:

[attachment=4]

The extra bits there are:

- Some kind of Asus monitor: not sure which, it's 3 years old.

- Tibo Plus 2 Active Bluetooth Speakers: Nice and loud. Shame I never use them now since they are here.

- Tascam US-2x2: back from the days of audio/video/music stuff - this is a great little interface for input of mics/instruments as well as an output device for the speakers.

- Wacom Intuos 5 Touch: I do a bit of design work every now and then and this really comes in handy for painting and manipulating bezier curves.

Share your stuff below!